C.S. Lewis Academy is committed to providing an education that is challenging and responsive to individual needs; preparing students for life in a safe, nurturing environment that fosters character development and spiritual growth based on Biblical truth.
C.S. Lewis Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletics and other school-administered programs.
C. S. Lewis Academy is looking for a qualified part time Elementary Music Teacher.
Administration and Staff:
No jobs open at this time.
An application must be submitted with:
- Letter of Application addressing your qualifications for the stated job
- An updated resume
- Names and contact information of 3-5 references
To complete an application:
- Save the application to your hard drive
- Print this form, fill out and send, OR
- Fill out the form via Acrobat Pro or Preview, print and send
All documents can be sent via US Mail, dropped off, or emailed as attachments
Coaching jobs are typically available at some level each year.
To check availability, please contact Steve Wallo
Current openings for GS and MS Basketball coaches
To apply for a specific position, send the application form below, a resume, a letter of application and names/contact information of three references to: Steve Wallo, Director of Athletics: firstname.lastname@example.org
Required for all coaching positions:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Knowledge of OSAA rules and standards (HS only)
- Knowledge of the rules and standards for the sport coaching
- Knowledge of School Coaches Handbook
- Approved Background Check (upon hiring)
- First Aid/CPR Training
- NFHS Certified (or ASEP Certification)
- Annual Concussion Management Certificate
- Steroid Education Certificate (HS only)
- Semi-Annual Heat and Climate Acclimatization Certificate/Training (HS only)
- Child Abuse Prevention Training (CAPT) Training (upon hire)