Every year, our students participate in a general fundraiser to do their part and help their school earn needed funds. Historically our students have participated in Hoop-a-Thons, a Watchmen Challenge, and two years ago a Jog-a-Thon. During quarantine in 2020, we had our virtual Move-A-Thon! We are so very excited to be back on campus hosting a Jog-A-Thon again! The funds raised from this event will help fund sending our kids to Outdoor School, on Field Trips, supporting our Athletics program, and so much more!
How the event will work
- Students will be taking pledges or getting donations for their participation.
- Sponsors can elect to pledge per-lap, or donate a specific amount. Either is appreciated!
- The students will take part in their planned event from April 23, 2021.
- The students will then contact their donors who pledged, let them know how they did and collect funds.
- Donors should give all funds to the student they are supporting, or they can give online. The link for giving online is below. Please remember that all who donate online should add the student they are supporting in the memo line.
Students can earn prizes
Every student who raises $100 or more will earn a specially designed Jog-a-Thon t-shirt! There will also be prizes given for raising the most money and for running the most laps!
Images from our 2018-19 Jog -a- Thon