Current Open Positions
Oregon Teaching license and experience all preferred, but not required. Strong commitment to our mission statement is required.
MISSION: C.S. Lewis Academy is committed to providing an education that is challenging and responsive to individual needs; preparing students for life in a safe, nurturing environment that fosters character development and spiritual growth based on Biblical truth.
MIDDLE/HIGH SCHOOL TEACHING POSITIONS:
- ELEMENTARY SCHOOL TEACHING POSITIONS:
MIDDLE SCHOOL CLASSROOM TEACHER
Oregon licensing is preferred, but is not mandatory.
SUBJECT AREAS: This is primarily a 6th grade position. However, consideration will be made with the current MS team to utilize the strengths of the successful candidate.
INTERVIEWS: Zoom online video interviews available.
C. S. Lewis Academy is looking to add qualified teachers to our substitute pool. If interested, please complete the job application noting that you would be interested in being added to our substitute list.
- There are no current open staff positions
Faculty/Staff Application Process
1. Complete the application form.
2. Submit the application form with:
- Letter of Application addressing your qualifications for the stated job
- An updated resume
- Names and contact information of 3-5 references
3. All documents should be emailed as attachments. Employment-related emails should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. In addition, for the welfare of our students, all successful candidates must undergo a background check and annually must complete an online course related to recognizing and reporting child abuse and neglect.
Link to job descriptions and application information below:
GIRLS MIDDLE SCHOOL BASKETBALL COACH (5/5/21-6/3/21)
2021-22 Grade School and Middle School Coaches needed for soccer, volleyball, basketball
To apply for coaching positions, please email a cover letter addressing how you fulfill the requirements of this position, a resume, and the names and contacts of at least three references to: Steve Wallo, Director of Athletics, at email@example.com