Current Open Positions
Oregon Teaching license and experience all preferred, but not required. Strong commitment to our mission statement is required.
MISSION: C.S. Lewis Academy is committed to providing an education that is challenging and responsive to individual needs; preparing students for life in a safe, nurturing environment that fosters character development and spiritual growth based on Biblical truth.
- ELEMENTARY SCHOOL TEACHING POSITIONS:
MIDDLE/HIGH SCHOOL TEACHING POSITIONS:
- Music Teacher
- Approximately 11am-2pm Mondays and Wednesdays
- Elementary School Recess Monitor Teacher Aide
- Approximately 9am-noon Tuesdays and Wednesdays
Algebra I teacher needed immediately. Due to an unexpected issue, we have an immediate open for an Algebra I teacher. 9:10-10:10am M, Tu, Th, F. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate assistance in applying!
C. S. Lewis Academy is looking to add qualified teachers to our substitute pool. If interested, please complete the job application noting that you would be interested in being added to our substitute list.
- None available at this time
Faculty/Staff Application Process
1. Complete the application form.
2. Submit the application form with:
- Letter of Application addressing your qualifications for the stated job
- An updated resume
- Names and contact information of 3-5 references
3. All documents should be emailed as attachments. Employment-related emails should be directed to email@example.com.
4. In addition, for the welfare of our students, all successful candidates must undergo a background check and annually must complete an online course related to recognizing and reporting child abuse and neglect.
Link to job descriptions and application information below:
Overall, we have the openings listed below. We have a critical need at this time for all levels of Soccer coaches and GS/MS Volleyball Coaches. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Varsity: Head Soccer, Head Track & Field
Grade School and Middle School Coaches needed for soccer, volleyball, basketball
To apply for coaching positions, please email a cover letter addressing how you fulfill the requirements of this position, a resume, and the names and contacts of at least three references to: Steve Wallo, Director of Athletics, at email@example.com