We hope you find this page as a helpful resource site.
C.S. Lewis Academy utilizes FACTS SIS (Formerly RenWeb), an online student information system, to manage student records and academics. Family Portal is private and secure and allows for online admissions, enrollment, and record keeping.
How to access FACTS Family Portal
Creating an account in the FACTS Family Portal (formerly RenWeb) – First Time User Instructions for Parents
FACTS Family Portal is a secure web-based program that allows parents and students to access their homework assignments, grades, discipline reports, attendance, and class lesson plans online. In order to access the Family Portal portion of this system, you will need to provide the school with your email addresses. You can only create logins to the Family Portal with the same email addresses you have given to the school. Parent logins allow access to each of their students’ information.
Parent Instructions for Creating a Family Portal Login
- Go to FACTS SIS/RenWeb (www.factsmgt.com)
- Click on the parent login link in the upper right menu bar
- Select “Create New Family Portal Account.”
- Enter CSLA-OR into the District Code field.
- Enter your email address. It must match the email address the school has on file for you.
- Click the Create Account button.
- You will receive an email from FACTS Customer Support containing a link that will allow you to create your username and password. For security purposes, the link will remain active for 6 hours.
- Please click on the link. A Change/Create Password screen will open. You may use the default username provided, or create a new username. Then type in your desired password into the Password field and Confirm Field.
- Click on the Save Username and/or Password button.
- Close the window.
- Go back to the Family Portal Login screen.
- Enter the district code, user name, and password and then choose “Parent Login.”
You can also access FACTS Family Portal items on the go through the LCCS App found in your App Store.
- If you would like to add an additional account for your spouse, please follow the steps above using their email address.
CSLA FACTS FAMILY APP
A mobile gateway into the Family Portal
- Free in the APP STORE – Search C.S. Lewis Academy to download.
- Provides FACTS Family Portal access for parents/students:
- academics (attendance, report cards, etc.)
- directory (parents and students)
- financials (parents)
- giving (any user)
- Log In with District Code CSLA-OR then User Name and Password:
Parents use the account info you created on your FACTS Family Portal account.
- MS/HS students can use your school email and have limited access to fields.
- Our App also includes quick links to the most commonly used CSLA content:
- school calendar
- easily find volunteer opportunities or log parent volunteer hours (coming soon)
- ALL CSLA Social Media – great way to follow daily happenings
- Subscribe to CSLA Journal
- The Staff Only section of the App provides easy FACTS access for faculty/staff who do not have children enrolled at CSLA
- Download it now in the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store.